The Summer School accommodation is located within our Student Village and is situated on campus. You will be minutes away from the University’s academic buildings, Student Sports Centre and the Engine Shed and the city centre is just a short walk.
Summer School accommodation includes
- A single en-suite room with internet access by university WiFi.
- A shared self-catering kitchen with crockery, cutlery, utensils, fridge, freezer, cooker and microwave.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided from Monday to Friday for all residential students in our main canteen.
- Laundrette facilities are close.
- The Student Village has 24-hour on-campus security.
- Each room will have a bed pack provided that includes a quilt/duvet, pillow, bed sheet, quilt cover and pillow case.
- You will be a short walk from the University’s sports centre and facilities including a gym, sports hall, squash courts, outdoor pitches, basketball, netball and volleyball courts.
What is not included:
- Towels and toiletries are not provided
You must be over 18 years of age on the day the summer school commences.
Short course accommodation
If attending a short course then take advantage of the variety of hotels in Lincoln, whether it be a large nationally recognised chain on the waterfront or a boutique hotel in the Bailgate. There are also lots of places to visit – Lincoln Cathedral is a must!