University of Lincoln, UK
Due to the current Covid-19 situation, it has been decided that all current University of Lincoln, College of Arts Short Courses 2020 are to be cancelled. We believe this to be the safest, most responsible course of action. Please rest assured that we will be contacting all customers and students enrolled on to our Short Courses regarding reimbursement of fees.
The Short Course team are working hard to create a brilliant programme of Short Courses for later in the year when services resume as normal. To register your interest in upcoming short courses, please visit the Contact Us section of our website.
The University of Lincoln offers short courses across a range of subject areas and disciplines. Short courses can boost your career prospects, build on your hobbies and interests or introduce you to a whole new subject. Your course could provide a springboard to a whole new world. Here is a taste of what we offer:
- Media Training and Management
- Social Media for Small Business: Grow new Customers, Connect to New Markets
- Show Reels and Short Film Making for Web Site Enhancement
- How to Deal with the Media
- Fashion Design – Millinery
- Fashion – Pattern Cutting
- Glass & Ceramics for the Professional Designer Maker
- An Introduction to Gilding
- Managing Historical Refurbishments
- Commissioning Architectural Paint Research
- An Introduction to 3D Printing and 3D Colour Scanning Creative Writing